Hidden Web Genius are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Looking after the information you share with us is very important to us, and we want you to be assured that your personal data is kept safely and we use it to offer you a better online experience.
Should you need to contact us please email us at : email@example.com
This privacy notice was last updated on 24th May 2018.
What information we collect and why?
When you contact us using our website so that we can tailor your our services for you we will ask you for:
- Full Name
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
To assist in setting up your account with us and providing you our services we will ask for:
- Company Name
- Full Name
- Contact Numbers
- Email Address
- Website URL
How do we use your information?
After you have given us your consent and sent us your details, below is how we use this information, and the reason why.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Our own cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Website Cookies
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.