Review of The New Relationship Marketing by Mari Smith
Just finished reading Mari Smith’s book The New Relationship Marketing, in which she highlights how we can nurture of business by building strong relationships with the right people and with the correct means though social networking.
Socail media is massive, with Facebook coming to hit 1 billion users, Twitter over 500 million users, and also the new comers showing great momentum, where Google Plus predicted to have over 400 million users by the end of the year, and Pinterest showing great growth with over 10 million users already, for business to ignore building relationship and marketing via social media would be insane, but more importantly could be the difference between trading and not trading.
I’d be honest, it takes me ages to read a book, but as usual Mari Smith always over delivers, and kept me glued to the book, learning tips such as:
– What types of posts to put out
– How to react to feedback positive and negative
– How to nurture your followers and stay on top of what’s being said about you or your brand
– How to go the extra mile in customer service
– How to turn around negative situations, and look at it from a positive approach
– A library of resources, such as books, applications, programs, and tips to implement into your business, to help you build business relationship online.
These are just some of the many points that I have learnt from The New Relationship Marketing by Mari Smith.