What can affect your business?
When we setup a business we plan for it to succeed and become a success within its industry. Giving importance to your business is imperative, as well as taking time out from your day-to-day business to have some social and personal time with your family and friends.
When running a business there are many factors and points that can affect ones attitude, decisions and activates while running the business. For example if you have just had an irate customer on the phone, or your order or shipment has not gone through as expected. This can have a negative effect on you as a business owner, and really put you down. Which can impact your productivity, your attitude in leadership, and overall your business.
On the other hand, if you have just received a compliment, or boutique, or a gift. This will uplift your emotions and mood making you feel as your work and input in your business is being paid off, even though you may have not seen the fruits of your business yet, but signs like this will make you want to do more and go the extra mile naturally.
As a business owner, doesn’t matter what situation it is, we should have self-control, and still be able to make those important and vital decisions. Things happen all the time, whether they are good or bad, what is important is how we handle these situations. Do we fall over, lose focus and get distracted. Or do we stay composed and run our day-to-day business as it should be.
What can impact your business than?
The Good – below simple things make you feel good in business and want to do more:
- Customers feedbacks and reviews
- Bouquet from customer
- Friends and family encouragement and support
- Orders going well, and securing new deals
- General business activities happening without any glitches
- A good team around you that support and work together
- Good Weather – It may be odd, but it is a feel good factor
The Bad – below simple things generally make you feel down.
- Complaints and awkward customers
- Family and friends not supporting you
- Getting distracted from activates outside your business
- Not giving your business enough time.
- Coming back from a holiday – we have all experienced this in our day jobs, imagine the impact on your business.
- Personal issues and problems.
Whatever the case, as a business owner set your mind to handle any obstacle that comes your way, over time you will learn how to handle various situations and scenarios, even though you may find it difficult in the beginning, but do not lose hope and focus.
Have you ever experienced outside business activates that have had an effect on your business?