Seven things your website MUST do!
You may be thinking about updating your website or alternatively you’re setting up a business and want to have the best online presence possible.
But where do you start? There are so many things to think about – Flash or not, search engine optimization, content management, web 2.0, social media? It can be very confusing, which is not very helpful when a new website is possibly the largest financial marketing outlay you’ll make.
So, here at Alrayes, we’ve come up with a checklist of seven things your website MUST do:
1. Be easy to read; interesting and pertinent to your target market(s).
2. Reflect the character and personalities of your company and staff.
3. Should be search engine friendly.
4. Must be easy to update ie: should have a good Content Management System (CMS).
5. Have a regularly updated and highly visible news page.
6. Should be cross browser friendly ie you can look at it on mobile devices like Blackberries and iPhones
7. Needs to have Google Analytics embedded so you can manage your site’s performance.