Having Testimonials on a website
By having a testimonial section on a website it can be a very vital factor in establish a good customer relationship, specially for new visitors on your website to build a trust. They want to know what your other customers are saying about your company and organization.
When requesting feedback from your customers for your website, ask them how you have benefited them, in their business, in their organization, and how effective your product has been.
Here are ten questions you can ask your clients to get results-oriented testimonials for your online business:
- What factors made you to choose my business to assist you with ?
- What were your preconceived notions about using . For example, “What were your perceptions about working with an accountant before we started?”
- How has that perception changed since you hired me/bought my product?
- What do you like most about working with me/using the product?
- Did you expect it would work as well as it did?
- Did you have any objections/hesitations before you decide to hire us/buy the product? If so, what were they? How did we overcome your hesitation and objections?
- What are the three biggest benefits of working with us/using the product? OR How has your life changed/things changed since you began using our service/product? Please be as specific as possible (i.e. we increased sales by 25% in 3 months; I lost 15 pounds in 20 days; I doubled my income last year). You may also want to ask this as a before/after question, i.e. “How are things different now after hiring us than they were before you hired us?”
- If you were to recommend me to a colleague, friend, or business associate, how would you describe the way I provided my service to you (or, the way I helped you achieve a certain result)?
- Is there anything else you’d like to add that I haven’t yet asked about?
- Can I share this information in our marketing materials?
When building your website we would recommend to a dedicate one of your pages for client testimonials, as this will enhance your website and drive in more sales for your business.