Different Aspects Of Internet Marketing Or Web Marketing
Once your website is ready with all the necessary features of web design and development, security, content , usability etc. and if the website also has an edge over the competitor’s website , then the next step is to market the website online effectively.
If your website does not have a good web presence then the website is said to be on the invisible web. If that is the case then the main purpose of having a website is defeated.
Internet marketing is a very wide term with many branches of web marketing available online. Some are listed below:
1. Search Engine Marketing
• Search Engine Optimization – SEO
• Pay Per Click (Paid Listings) – PPC
2. On line Advertising
• Advertisement Networks
4. Email Marketing
• Designing and Developing Good Email content and signature
• Collecting Mailing Lists
• Measuring the ROI
5. Social Media Marketing
• Social Media Site Networks – Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube , etc.
• Sharing content – RSS, Share Links, etc.
6. Public Relations – PR
• Press Releases (Free or Paid)
• White Paper Submissions